Planning your intranet
Discovering what it is your business needs from your intranet is part of the planning phase of your intranet road map. For many organisations having independent people from outside of your business come in and help you uncover your intranet requirements is the key to their intranet success.
If this is something that your business needs support with, we would spend time with you defining your exact requirements and would then suggest a range of options that may include:
- Help in setting your intranet goals through workshops
- Helping you define your intranet teams roles and responsibilities
- Planning and undertaking stakeholder interviews or surveys on your behalf
- Working with you to identify key personas and scenarios that could impact your intranet structure
- Advising you and undertaking if needed a full content audit of your current intranet and related systems
- Helping you start planning your information architecture through card sorting
- Undertaking requirement gathering workshops on your behalf
Many of these elements are undertaken on site but we are flexible and work with your requirements.