This is an exciting time to join a growing team, and a challenging role for a talented and enthusiastic individual.
You will be working as part of our Product Team to develop and improve our Digital Workspace product. You will have many opportunities to apply your existing expertise, share knowledge with and learn from others, and develop new skills through practice and training.
It is essential that you work well with others and are comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
You will be involved in shaping and building the future of our product through team discovery sessions, working closely with the Sales, Marketing and Design teams.
You will work closely with our Senior Developer and have plenty of opportunities to share knowledge and experience.
The position is based from our Newbury office.
- Commercial experience building scalable, multi-tenanted, cloud-based web applications using Microsoft technology
- SQL databases, traditional instanced and as-a-service
- Experience with modern frameworks such as MVC, React, Angular, jQuery
- Experience with source control systems, ideally TFS/Azure DevOps
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised with good time management
- Worked in an Agile team, ideally Scrum
- Unit Testing
- Mobile application development (Android, iOS, iPadOS)
- Desktop application development (Windows, OS X, Linux)
If you meet the essential criteria, please send us your CV to [email protected].
Deadline for applications is 31st July 2019
If you have not received a response from us within two weeks of the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.