Based in Newbury SORCE deliver award-winning Intranet Solutions. As a Multimedia Designer, you will work predominantly creating video and image production. You will work closely with our marketing team to create engaging creative content.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with demonstrable creative and design skills. You will need to be able to perform well under agile deadlines and be able to manage multiple projects, calmly and with a creative flair.
- Create multimedia and design ideas using computer-based design packages. Collaborate with other specialists to incorporate their work into the final product.
- Video production and editing skills.
- Design and produce engaging video & artwork for promotional campaigns and activity.
- Identify latest industry trends from a multimedia perspective to develop engaging and cutting-edge multimedia content.
- Create high-quality graphic design artwork and multimedia materials to support the marketing team with its campaigns, communications, video and social media content to educate, persuade and inform the audience.
- With expertise in graphic design, digital audio, and visual media
- 3+ years experience working in design/animation.
- A relevant multimedia and/or design qualification.
- Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes.
- A passion for creative design and new multimedia.
- A high level of competency in using Adobe Suite or similar.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines.
- Strong conceptual skills, ability to sketch and storyboard.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to stakeholders – in particular, to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with multimedia products.
- Excellent organisational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines.
- Teamworking skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals.
- A problem-solving approach to work.
- The motivation to keep up to date with technological developments and to work on a project from concept through to closure.
- A ‘can do attitude’.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).