We love intranets, it’s what we’ve been doing since 1999.
Today, our technology powers intranet and extranet solutions for hundreds of organisations with more than 500,000 users worldwide. Our clients cover a wide range of sectors, from finance to manufacturing, not for profit as well as local authorities and other public sector agencies.
To keep up with the demand of the services of design at SORCE, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic designer to work within the design department at SORCE where you will be reporting to our lead designer.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about quality graphic design, with good practical and creativity skills. Someone with enthusiasm, a good communicator and someone with a can-do attitude who works well under pressure and time constraints.
It will be your role to create engaging designs, for print and digital, that work commercially while supporting and driving forward key messages.
You will have the opportunity to put your mark on our brand and it will be important for you to be a true brand champion within the business.
You will have ownership of multiple projects which you will be able to see from initial concept through to delivery. Working under the guidance of our lead designer, you will be required to provide high-quality design solutions for the different departments at SORCE, primarily marketing and sales.
Required skills and attributes
- Qualification in Graphic Design or related subject
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised with good time management
- Great attention to detail, strong design knowledge
- A keen eye for visuals and design, including good ability in typography
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects working to clear deadlines
- Good communication and written skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Sound working knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite; particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of designing within PowerPoint and Word
- Photography, videography and editing skills
- Understanding of WordPress
This is a full-time 12-month internship with the opportunity for a permanent role.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying for this role. If you have any questions please email [email protected]
Please send examples of your work in with your application if possible.