This week we have closed our office and requested all members of staff work from home. All members of staff are continuing to be completely accessible through email and through our usual office number 01635 551777. We want to let you know that no disruption to our services will occur.
We want to assure you that we are here to support you during these challenging times. We are already seeing organisations struggle with staff communications during this ever-changing situation, with what seems like hourly changes about the impact of the virus.
We have been helping our clients prioritise their intranet communications and ensuring that their intranet is mobile ready and we have also been busy:
- Helping design and build an effective Covid-19 Portal page to ensure staff have 1 place to go to, for latest information relating to your company policies and changing work patterns
- Helping support Comms teams where needed
- Created standalone staff portals in the cloud, so everyone can connect from anywhere
This has been enabling businesses to:
- Issue critical updates to everyone and know they have been read
- Have an available intranet platform, deployed within a day
- Send push notifications to mobile devices
- Easily connect with all their employees, suppliers and other 3rd parties
Here at SORCE we have created a Business Continuity Portal to keep you connected during business disruption. It can be up and running in 24 hours, giving you the ability to deliver employee, client and supplier communications. It’s accessible from anywhere anytime and it’s mobile ready with push notifications for iOS and Android.
It is our policy that here at SORCE we remain completely flexible and adaptable to your changing business needs. We wanted to reassure you that we are here to do everything we can to support you during these challenging times.
We will get through the challenging times ahead.
Best Wishes from all of us at SORCE