Your internal community can extend beyond the applications that you choose to use or create.
While your solution will centralise communications between your departments it shouldn’t live in isolation.
Our solutions can integrate with data sources from across your business:
- IBM DB2
- IBM Informix
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Any ODBC data source
Other ‘enterprise wide’ (ERP, EPOS, HR, CRM, Finance, Case Management) systems can also be integrated into the core of our product to share their information to your wider community. Of course, the user personalisation and your security will determine who can see what, so your information is only shared to those who need it.
Maybe you want to provide remote sales workers with point of sale information or a KPI dashboard to senior managers? Integration releases your data from these remote silos and securely shares it within your business.
How our clients have used integration to deliver more via their intranet
- A national retailer integrates to their own HR system to tailor training to their employees through their intranet
- A charity has integrated into their Sage finance system to share financial information with budget holders
- A NHS hospital has integrated with their McKesson ESR system to manage starters and leavers
- A national high street retailer has integrated their intranet with a banks CRM to manage the fulfilment of their joint venture
- A national company has integrated with their mobile provider’s employee reward program to provide their staff with discounted mobile contracts
To see how we can connect your information to your internal community, book a personalised demonstration, or call us on + 44 (0) 1635 551777.