Whether you are creating a new intranet or redeveloping your existing one, you want to ensure it meets the needs of your staff.
Your end goal is to create an intranet that will engage your employees and have the content that makes them return again and again.
You will want to identify processes within your business that are not working as effectively as they could be. These areas are your killer opportunities. By identifying these killer opportunities you will be able to create an intranet that makes tasks quicker, easier and more efficient for your staff, increasing their productivity. But how can you discover these killer opportunities?
A very effective way of identifying killer opportunities is to undertake stakeholder interviews.
In this document we will cover:
- How stakeholder interviews can help identify killer opportunities
- How to identify and segment your stakeholders
- The process of interviewing your staff
- Types of questions that should be asked
- How interviews vary depending on organisation
- The business benefits of stakeholder interviews